Tomo's articles, interviews:
29. december 2013 -
Export in return for genocide - Article by Tomo, published in Sobotna priloga, Delo newspaper
21. May 2013 -
Without protection from the strong, you will not last
12. April 2013 -
What is it with Obamas America? Whats with the EU?
4. March 2013 -
Kill a slave with a slave (Tomo Kriznar for Slovenian newspaper Delo - Sobotna priloga)
20. February 2013 -
A Plea for Help from the Nuba Mountains!
1. August 2012 -
'Shall we stay or shall we go'
19. July 2012 -
Report after return from Sudan
31. May 2012 -
3rd Report from Blue Nile
28. May 2012 -
2nd Report from Blue Nile
26. May 2012 -
Report from the road - Jamam El Fuj
17. April 2012 -
CALL FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION IN SUDAN!
9. July 2011 -
Tomo writes for Slovenian newspaper Delo - Sobotna priloga:
Report from Nuba mountains: many people will die, many
2. July 2011 -
Cry for help for Nuba
29. June 2011 -
Report and photos from hospital
28. June 2011 -
Woman demonstrated against uneffective UNMIS presence
27. June 2011 -
Killings children and other civilians in Kurchi, Nuba mountains
26. June 2011 -
Report from Nuba mountains
23. June 2011 -
Interview with Abdel Aziz Adam Al Hilu
- SPLA commander in Nuba mountains
23. June 2011 -
New attack on Kauda
22. June 2011 -
Public message from Tomo
18. June 2011 -
Tomo reports about situation in Nuba mountains
8. February 2011 - Tomo reports from Sudan:
I can only hope there will be no recordings!
29. January 2011 - Tomo reports:
People living on the margin between North and South Sudan are prisoners of local and foreign interests. They need to connect with the world immediately.
23. January 2011: Report from the ‘Public consultation’ in the Blue Nile Province (Sudan)
The people in the province have done everything to avoid war.
22. January 2011: Tomo's report from Ingassana Hills, South Blue Nile Province, SPLA Sudan
20. January 2011: Tomo’s report from the Blue Nile Province
15. January 2011: Tomo’s report: Mass protest meetings in the Nuba Mountains
13. January 2011: Tomo reports from the Nuba Mountains