Airstrike on Kauda
On 8th/12/2011, at 3:15am an Antonov bombed Kauda town and injured 7 people and it dropped 7 bombs.
In Kauda village, there is no military garrison or military presence here and this is totally civilian residents only.
3 bombs landed on 3 families' compounds or fencesand destroying their houses as it is in the pictures attached.
The below are the names of wounded persons:
- Sebit Hassan, age 32 years old, he was injured on his head and right hand.
- Gadaffi Hassan, age 20 years old, he was injured on his right hand and back.
- Mufida Hamdan, age 8 years old, she was injured on her leg.
- Mohammed Wazir, age 40 years old, he was injured on his leg and fractured completely.
- Halima Farouk, 17 years old, she was injured on her leg.
- Siam Musa, age 38 years old, she was injured on head.
- Muna Ariga, age 29 years old, she was injured on her forehead.
- A young girl was also injured on her right thigh but her name is not known yet.
All these injured people were taken to Gidel hospital for treatment.
13 cows were killed and 4 goats as well.
3 houses were destroyed completely.
4 other houses were affected by the bombs' shrapnel.